There have been numerous studies stating the amazing healing powers of daily meditation. I, for one, love meditation. I love it and never want to give it up. It’s the sweatiest moment of my day. I never sit still. I never say “Om”. Balk if you must, but I must insist that you have an open mind. (It’s pretty key to meditation anyway.)
What is my miraculous, sweaty, non-om way of meditation?
Here is my easy-to-follow meditation plan that will guarantee better health, happiness, and fitness:
1. Put on comfortable clothes and shoes.
2. Stick your favorite songs on your iPod. Place ear buds in ears.
3. Go outside. It doesn’t matter what the weather is like. Just go.
4. Now run. Run to the beat of every song. Run like you dance. Happy, joyful, free.
5. Repeat as often as necessary.
Wait? What’s that on your face? Have someone take a pic- you’ve got a great BIG smile!
Do you have a quirky form of meditation? If so, what is it, and why do you do it?